Saturday, April 12, 2008

Radio Show Information

Here's how you can listen to us (me) on the radio on Monday morning before Monkey's departure Monday afternoon. I've never done this before, so please, don't judge! I think it'll be hilarious. (or incredibly embarrassing and ridiculous - either way, entertaining.)


Click to enlarge.

They've asked me to be there at 7:30am (Central time) and we're supposed to go on at around 7:45. The website address for streaming audio is http://www.cbc.ca/inforadio/# The link to click on for media player is on the right side of the page (I've indicated it with the big red arrow).

Hope you're able to have a listen.

. . .

5 comments:

Maria said...

Can't wait to hear it! Good thing I don't start work till 4:30pm (EST); so much fun and exciting!

Bridget said...

I cannot wait to tune in :)

Siansburys said...

Ooh I don't know if I can, but I'm going to try and listen :D
Good luck! :D
Tell Monkey Bon Voyage!

Cindy said...

You on the radio. Get out. You've given me a reason to live until Monday.

Sophie is thrilled that Monkey is coming our way, and even Husband is mildly interested, which is really major.

Good luck tomorrow!!

a. said...

I should be able to hear your spot since I will already be at work!