Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Have Monkey, Will Travel

So, I've got this idea...

Because I had such a great time in Boston last December, I was thinking I'd really like to meet more of you. But, because of cost and my inability to take even one day off of work as of late, I thought I'd send a proxy out on the road for me. That's right, Monkey is coming to a city near you!
Here's how it's going to work: I'll take names until Wednesday, April 9th. If you have a blog and you want to participate, just send me an email with your name and mailing address. I'll pack up Monkey and send him off on his road trip. I'll set up an itinerary and soon after he'll be headed to his first destination. Once he arrives, all you have to do is let me know, then treat him to a day in your world, take pictures (of course) and post them on your blog. I'll have regular "Where's Monkey" update posts where people can see what he's been up to.

When you're done, email me again and I'll send you the name and address of his next stop. You pack him up (with a little card or note that will travel with him from destination to destination) and off he'll go on to his next great adventure.

It'll work like that until everyone has had a visit and the last person can send him back to me with all the cards and notes.

What a lucky Monkey!

So who's in?


Remember: if you want to host this enthusiastic little traveller, you have to email me your info!

. . .

No comments: