Friday, March 27, 2009

Monkey : kid style


What started out as kind of a "drooly" day, as the kids would say......turned out to be fairly busy.

First thing in the morning, Monkey noticed that we had a dog. He has had his fair share of dogs on this adventure. Josie, our French Bulldog, is about as easy going as they come. Monkey had to give her a little poke to even wake her up! "Oh yeah, I can handle this one!"




"Come here, little puppy....let me read your mind??"



Will had to see what all the forehead bumping was all about! Sorry little Monkey, all I know are some sight words and a few knock knock jokes!

Once the "drooly" rain let up, we headed outside to get some of that energy that Monkeys and kids seem to have an unlimited supply. Will was sure to show the little Monkey some tips and tricks on the trampoline.....complete with scratching of the pits and ooohhh oohh awwee awwes!




Now this is more like it...a teeter toter, you do all the work. I am just hanging on here.




Do you kids ever stop?? I am tired! Okay, okay....let's go inside for some quiet time.



I was fairly certain soccer practice was going to be cancelled. But after a good few hours of sunshine....off we went. Oh yeah....my Mommy taught me to drive. yeah yeah whatever....buckle up you silly little Monkey!




Look at those blue skies and all that greem grass. After the horrible ice storm this winter...it feel so good to see and feel sunshine.



"Monkey, you kick the ball...not hang in the nets!" PS...yes, Will has a black eye. Monkey was showing him some flips on the couch. He tried them as well!

Kind of a mundane Thursday...but very true to our life! We are loving having this little Monkey in our home!

1 comment:

lisagh said...

I can tell he's having the BEST time!