Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Does anyone know where Monkey is today?

Hi everyone ...
I was calculating the time Monkey could arrive at the Bonanno Factory and I'm thinking it's about this time ...

Last week Domenick checked our mail box and found a key that unlocks a bigger box for packages. When he opened the bigger box it was empty. He left a note for the mailman.

Yesterday Domenick found the key again in our box and it donned on me, the package could be Monkey! but this time the key didn't work. We left another note for the mailman ...
so now all we can do is wait.
I feel so terrible Monkey could be stuck in a hot box through Christmas.

Hopefully the package is shoe repair and Monkey is enjoying the holiday, hanging from someone's Christmas tree.

Merry Christmas
Vivian

2 comments:

bethy said...

i have him. he is having some egg nog right now. :)
bethy

Vivian said...

Go good! I feel much better.
Enjoy and Merry Christmas.