Saturday, December 20, 2008

decking the halls

i have been decorating.


my theme this year is "peace on earth."  it seems that after spending five months with middle schoolers, all i could think about was peace.   

after putting some finishing touches on our tree, i sat down to have a drink.  my mind went immediately to our guest - poor neglected monkey!   thankfully, i have some children who can help entertain him.



i went looking for monkey and found him in the playroom.  he was watching the grinch with joseph.  :)  christmas coziness, we are loving it here!


*sorry about my picture quality, i will get my good camera charged for the next round :)

5 comments:

amanda said...

Bethy, I think the picture quality actually makes the pictures look kind of dreamy and magical!

Monkey looks like he's having a blast.

lisagh said...

Just like I knew it would be: perfection.

bethy said...

amanda, i kind of like it, too!! but didn't want to disappoint those photographers out there!

Petunia said...

Love your pictures--and Monkey looks so comfy!

Cindy said...

I think your pictures are beautiful! Love all the winter white.

Merry Christmas to our Monkey! Having his back has been the best Christmas present ever!