Thursday, May 29, 2008

What's High in the Middle and Round on Both Ends....?

O....HI....O!!!!!! Yuk yuk yuk yuk.....



Monkey has arrived on the sunny southern shores of Lake Erie! He will be getting his introductory tour of the Black Squirrel City, Kent, Ohio, where men are men and students are targets! Yeah, that was a crude Kent State quip. We make fun of ourselves here. Makes it less enjoyable for others to do it.

Monkey will be a guest student at the fabulous Shaker Heights Middle School tomorrow. He is so psyched to mingle, to learn, and to meet cute girls. He will be going to bed early tonight in preparation for his long day! Saturday he will be helping me operate a yard sale (I promise, he will not be sold!) Sunday will be his last day of touring the local hot spots before embarking on the next leg of his journey Monday.

4 comments:

Preppy Engineer said...

I am so glad he has arrived safely. Have a fun filled weekend.

lisagh said...

Please remind Monkey that his grandfather and 2 of his uncles are from Ohio! Columbus and Barnesville. yay!

KK said...

Monkey, I'm so glad I know where you are now! I've been worried about you! :)

Maria said...

Hooray!

Have fun - is the middle school in Shaker Heights, Ohio? I have a friend who grew up there.