Monday, April 21, 2008

Workin'


Promise a detailed post later today with all of our adventures from the weekend, but let me put it to you this way, since the Monkey and I wrapped up our work day Friday, I did not sit down and relax once until 9:30 last night.

One teaser - can you say Monkey made it on the Jumbo Tron at the Exel Center? Yep, it happened!

For now I leave you with Monkey keeping me company while I am working. I am a geek and have two pc's up and running at all times, so at least he is able to help me get some work done!

8 comments:

Miss to Mrs said...

I'm digging those socks Monkey! Can't wait to hear about your weekend.

lisagh said...

The Minnesota socks and mug are AWESOME!!! I'm literally salivating in anticipation for your recap.

a. said...

He hasn't left yet??? I thought he had a 2-day limit!

Cindy said...

I'm glad to hear he made it off the couch! Looking forward to his report!

Deb said...

I went to Minnesota last year...it was great! Hope Monkey is behaving, or maybe I hope he isn't behaving...:)

KathleenKMM said...

I can't wait to meet Monkey tonight!

Preppy Engineer said...

I am anxiously awaiting hearing about all of the adventures of the weekend!

tommie said...

Jumbotron!! how cool!